Keeping it simple — in an interdimensional kind of way

Daniel
Site Admin

Keeping it simple — in an interdimensional kind of way

Post by Daniel »

Anyone who has visited here before more or less knows what my 'position' in all of this is. And by now with some decades in pocket I have to admit that some previous big values now seem small change. Is this what ultimately happens to all values? To all 'positions' when the positioning can no longer hold against entropic abandon? Then again, is it that same abandon that brought me to this present dimension those many years ago? How many relinquishments before then? Well, that's my concern, the readers of this have their own so I will leave it at that.

Anyway, as you may have noticed I've modified some things. Nothing too radical, just a few touches here and there. Now there are only 3 forums: Open Roads, ARC, and Situs.

'Open Roads' is where new topics will appear. They'll be there for a little while then moved to ARC.

'ARC' is the archive of all topics / posts.

'Situs' is the same as before where I post information about the forum. Participants can also post there if they have questions, suggestions, whatever, re the forum. If not registered you can also use the Contact form.

The above three sections I think are sufficient for the situation as it stands, shall we say, socio-representationally. "Waiter, another Bohemia please. Thank You."

As for registration, if you want to register then send me a note via the Contact form and I will register you. I don't need to know your life history, just enough to know that you're serious about commenting on something - whether pro or con - in a decent, constructive manner. I think that's a reasonable request.

Daniel

bubble-leaf.jpg
bubble-leaf.jpg (98.59 KiB) Viewed 4 times